The Random category and the Simulated Exams pull questions from all categories. So if you work in the regular categories and then the Simulated exams or the Random category, chances are that you will see some repeat questions. If you are working exclusively in the regular categories, you should not be seeing repeat questions unless you exhaust all the questions in each category, then the queue will start over and you will start to see some of the same questions again. You will however, see questions you have seen before in the Missed Question tests category.
Articles in this section
- Which book will I be tested on when I take the National Registry?
- What is the refund policy?
- Why am I seeing repeat questions?
- I lost my password (or login). How do I retrieve it?
- I found a question with something wrong
- Are there 3000+ Paramedic test questions, 3000+ EMT test questions, 3000+ EMT I questions and 3000+ AEMT questions??
- Are your exam questions exactly lke the NREMT?
- Where do your EMT and Paramedic questions come from?
- I signed up for the wrong level. Can/How do I change it?
- Are you associated with the NREMT?