A: No, we have about 3500+ questions total. If you sign up for the Paramedic level every question will NOT be specific to Paramedics only. You will get questions on the EMT, EMT-I85 and AEMT levels as well, as they are all within the scope of practice of the Paramedic and a potential topic for the NREMT. There are about 1600 ALS questions in our database and approximately 1400 of our questions are at the EMT level.
Articles in this section
- Which book will I be tested on when I take the National Registry?
- What is the refund policy?
- Why am I seeing repeat questions?
- I lost my password (or login). How do I retrieve it?
- I found a question with something wrong
- Are there 3000+ Paramedic test questions, 3000+ EMT test questions, 3000+ EMT I questions and 3000+ AEMT questions??
- Are your exam questions exactly lke the NREMT?
- Where do your EMT and Paramedic questions come from?
- I signed up for the wrong level. Can/How do I change it?
- Are you associated with the NREMT?