No, it is a violation of NREMT exam policy to attempt to recreate test questions from the exam. Our questions are in the same format as the NREMT exam and were derived from current DOT requirements for the EMT along with our own experiences as EMT Basics, EMT Intermediates and Paramedics. We then verified that each answer could be substantiated using current text and course material for EMT Basic, EMT Intermediate and EMT Paramedic. This site is to be used as a study guide only. In no way is it meant to replicate NREMT exam questions.
Articles in this section
- Which book will I be tested on when I take the National Registry?
- What is the refund policy?
- Why am I seeing repeat questions?
- I lost my password (or login). How do I retrieve it?
- I found a question with something wrong
- Are there 3000+ Paramedic test questions, 3000+ EMT test questions, 3000+ EMT I questions and 3000+ AEMT questions??
- Are your exam questions exactly lke the NREMT?
- Where do your EMT and Paramedic questions come from?
- I signed up for the wrong level. Can/How do I change it?
- Are you associated with the NREMT?