Our questions were written by EMT and Paramedic instructors and are based on NEMSES ( National Emergency Medical Services Education Standards) as well as American Heart Association Guidelines . All question answers are then substantiated to exist in one or more texts used to teach EMS courses. This may include AAOS, Mosby's and Brady.
Articles in this section
- Which book will I be tested on when I take the National Registry?
- What is the refund policy?
- Why am I seeing repeat questions?
- I lost my password (or login). How do I retrieve it?
- I found a question with something wrong
- Are there 3000+ Paramedic test questions, 3000+ EMT test questions, 3000+ EMT I questions and 3000+ AEMT questions??
- Are your exam questions exactly lke the NREMT?
- Where do your EMT and Paramedic questions come from?
- I signed up for the wrong level. Can/How do I change it?
- Are you associated with the NREMT?